Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Cleaning out my closet

As you might have guessed from my previous post - and the general scarcity of news - there's not a lot going on in my life at the moment.
In fact, it has got so bad that The Boy & I were arguing via instant messenger about who had had the dullest weekend. I think it was me, but the ennui is so much, I can't be sure.
Work is obviously getting in the way far too much, but that is no excuse. I do think, however, that it is slowly sucking the humour out of me. I've not seen much recently that makes me smile in an offbeat way to write about; nor have I been so angry that I have had to vent my spleen. I'm sure my fire and bile will return once I've recharged by batteries.
Speaking of which (what a link, eh?), after a quick bevy with Miss Hazy Shade... for a gossip and a bitch, I'm off tae Glasgae for some heavy drinking and synapse abuse. Which means, sanity depending, I should have something to write about next week. Even if it is just the inane and self-absorbed rambling of a dull man.
We shall see. Watch this space...

No comments: