Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nice puppies

Despite my promise that I was up and lively and raring to go, I actually have nothing to write about. However, this is entirely my fault, for I - like many other people - have become hopelessly addicted.
Of course, as is the wont of an addict, I am blaming someone else: The Girlfriend. If she had let me have a real puppy, I wouldn't have had to buy (and therefore become addicted to) a substitute. I could go on and on about the amazing realism and depth, but it's all been said before. And anyway, sitting here typing is wasting valuable time that I could be using teaching my puppy how to catch a frisbee or something.
So, I can only suggest, if you have a spare £100 (including the console, which I also recommend), that you purchase it. You will love it, even if you are a 30ish 6'3 booze-and-sport-loving bloke, like me.

1 comment:

The Circus Beyond said...

I am always on your mind (la-la la-la la-la la)
I am always on your mind